- Straight away go directly to the nearest authorities station to get a formal missing or taken passport report
- offer a written letter addressed into the relative head for the Mission asking for the replacement of a lost or stolen passport.
- Be prepared to spend 50 Bahraini Dinar in costs because of this service
Note: you need to arrive in individual to your General Directorate of Nationality Passports and abode in Bahrain to help a brand new passport to be granted.
The embassy or consulate will issue passage document (Laissez Passer) legitimate limited to one visit to Bahrain so that you can facilitate your entry
Good Conduct Certification
- Official stamp of certifying authority must certanly be sealed in the room supplied where in actuality the applicant is fingerprinted.
- Attach two photos with a background that is blue.
- Connect a duplicate associated with the passport and also the residence license that are given by the typical Directorate of Nationality, Passports and abode when you look at the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Certificate issuance cost (1 BD).
- Connect a duplicate of one’s brand new passport .
An Apostille is a certificate granted by way of a designated authority in nation in which the Hague Convention Abolishing the necessity for Legalization of Foreign Public Documents, Apostille Convention, is with in effect.
Apostilles authenticate the seals and signatures of officials on general general public papers such as for instance delivery certificates, notarials, court sales, or other document given by an authority that is public to enable them to be recognized in international nations which can be events towards the meeting.
In Kingdom of Bahrain, Ministry of Foreign Affairs could be the just designated Competent Authorities to issue Apostilles.
Apostille fee that is certificate BD 20.
1. Legalization workplace at Manama Center Manama Sunday – Thursday, from 8:00 A.M. to 1:30 P.M.
2. Legalization workplace at Labour marketplace Regulatory Authority Manama Sunday – Thursday, from 8:00 A.M. to 1:30 P.M.
If you wish to legalize a document given by an workplace into the Kingdom or abroad, this is often done through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs associated with Kingdom plus the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of other States worried abroad.
This is often done through missions for the Kingdom of Bahrain abroad, and missions accredited towards the Kingdom.
- Each agency that is governmental ratify initial papers granted by them.
- The document must add a signature and stamp accredited into the Ministry of Foreign Affairs’s Legalization Division. This can be done at our Legalization Division.
- To be able to ratify a document originating outside the Kingdom of Bahrain, the papers’ owner is needed to ratify it during the Ministry of Foreign Affairs regarding the papers nation of beginning, then at an embassy or consulate of the Kingdom here.
- Be aware that any modification of, or addition to, any one of the information within the document will annul ratification.
If a buddy or perhaps a relative dies while abroad, your consulate that is nearest are ready to assist you to aided by the procedures associated with registering the death and shipping your body house.
- It is vital which you enroll the death within the national nation in which the person dies. This could often be achieved through the Ministry of wellness regarding the nation of residence, nevertheless be sure to contact us if you’re confused as to where you should try this.
- Once you’ve acquired the death certification make sure to have it ratified in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs associated with the nation in which the death had taken place. Once you’ve done this, obtain it ratified by the closest Bahraini mission.
- This might entail at this point we will be able to help you find the best possible route of getting the body back home, and inform you about any costs.
Throughout this method please do phone your nearest consulate when you yourself have any query or require any support. We shall be accessible to aid you since well as we are able to.
The Consular Department problems transit and landing licenses of government aircraft when it comes to flight that is royal atmosphere transport which is why the Bahrain Defense Force is accountable.
The division also issues transit and landing licenses for government and armed forces aircrafts of other nations whenever airspace that is crossing of Kingdom of Bahrain, or landing with its airports.
The Consular Department additionally follows within the issuance of permits to millenarian and vessels that are governmental to consult with the Kingdom and berthed in Mina Salman slot through the coordination with all the traditions, ports, free areas and Bahrain Defense Force.
To be able to make fully sure your individual security we now have put together a couple of fundamental directions you and any companions to follow that we advise:
- Make sure your passport is legitimate for a minimum of 6 months.
- Confirm you are travelling to, and ensure they are valid that you have the required visas to any destination.
- Remember to concur that your entire bookings for accommodation and travel have been in purchase.
- Ensure you have actually brought all appropriate travel papers, and any necessary personal effects.
- Simply just just Take money that is enough the journey also as some backup funds in the event of crisis, in a variety of money and tourists cheques, making certain to see the variety of cheques before going.
- Be sure to keep your passport and any copies of the travel papers secure all the time. The safety deposit box if available if you are staying at a hotel use. In case there is loss or theft you really need to instantly register a written report during the police station that is nearest and register your content for the police report with one of several Kingdom’s diplomatic and consular missions. In the event that the Kingdom doesn’t have any missions next to your local area, it is possible to rather register law enforcement report utilizing the mission of every known user state for the Gulf Cooperation Council. In the event of loss, please bbwcupid profile examples relate to our Passport Services section for information on list of positive actions.
- Understand and respect the legal guidelines regarding the nation that you will be visiting, including border laws. As an example, some countries might restrict the actual quantity of money or cash you are able to enter or leave with.
- Be Secure. Avoid dubious or areas that are dangerous. Count on good judgment as well as your instincts to keep free from difficulty. Don’t take dangers that you’d maybe maybe perhaps not do in the home.
- When you face any issue, we advise you straight away contact the nearest diplomatic objective or consulate of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
In the event that Kingdom of Bahrain will not keep an objective where you stand, contact the mission of just one for the GCC Member States so that you can request support.
Remember our company is right right here that will help you or place you in contact with those who can.
In the event that you continue to have concerns or confusing about such a thing, don’t hesitate to contact The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and missions for the Kingdom of Bahrain abroad or contact your embassy that is nearest or consulate in case of crisis.
What exactly is Wejhaty ?
Wejhaty is really a service that is free by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to help all Bahraini residents preparing, residing or learning abroad.
It allows to join up and improve your information that is personal to communicate in case there is emergency (normal tragedy, Civil unrest or crisis Evacuation), upgrading Bahrainis living or learning abroad of every appropriate new regulations, getting updates/feedback from Bahrainis abroad about any appropriate dilemmas, and interaction of Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) through its embassies throughout the world with all the Bahraini citizens abroad.